Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Follow-up: SHOPROT (Shoprite)

After several tries, I finally got in touch with Shoprite's Accra Mall store Manager Mr Killicks Yeboah.
He was very pleasant & took time out his busy schedule to hear us out. He sounds interested in what his customers have to say and also improving quality of service at his store.

We have presented Shoprite with an opportunity to improve Customer Service, and I hope it is not taken for-granted.
I am sure we will hear something positive from Shoprite very soon.

I encourage you all to share your stories. Our voices will be heard and good customer service will no longer be inconceivable in Ghana.

2 comments:

  1. To tell you the truth I admire the way you are demanding your money's worth. With time, businesses will stop taking the customer for granted. I think MTN should be the next victim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edward.
    Do you (or anyone you know) have any MTN experiences to share?

    ReplyDelete